A unique designer space for an even warmer welcome
A team available 7 days a week from 9 am to 6 pm to ensure your stay in Lyon is unforgettable
A team available 7 days a week from 9 am to 6 pm to ensure your stay in Lyon is unforgettable: Laetitia, Merilyn, Eric, Delphine, Eleanor, Olivier and many others!
An area newly developed to show you the best of our city on the largest 12 x 2 m screen in Lyon: comfortably seated to make the most of this spectacular video, your wait will be highly enjoyable.
- On entering, take a ticket to see a holiday advisor. He/she will field your questions in your language (French, English, German, Spanish or Italian)
- You're sure to leave with all the information you need to enjoy Lyon like a native: visits, exhibitions, shows, festivals, matches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping and leisure activities. It's all here!
- If you tend to do things at the last minute, your accommodation, guided tours and activities can be booked directly on arrival.
- Because each visitor is unique, you'll be given personalized advice to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
- Here you'll find the pass that opens all the doors in Lyon and is essential to your stay: the Lyon City Card.
- You can sit next to the famous Chef Paul Bocuse (well, his life-size bronze statue anyway) and take a selfie, or have your photograph taken in souvenir of your trip to the capital of gastronomy!
- You'll have time to check your messages thanks to the free Wi-Fi connection, and recharge your mobile phone or laptop thanks to freely available sockets.
- A ticket office is regularly set up to cater for certain festivals, which is practical when looking to buy tickets fast!
- The exclusive OnlyLyon Social Mirror photo booth is now in operation at the Lyon Tourist Office: choose between one of 5 beautiful Lyonnais back drops and snap away! Remember to share your pictures on your favorite social networks!
So don't you just love our OnlyLyon Tourism Pavilion? Say it on Tripadvisor