How to reach the Tourist Office on Place Bellecour
Perrache Train Station
Perrache train station is just a short 10 minute walk to Place Bellecour. Exit the train station and walk up Victor Hugo street; which is a pedestrian street that leads to the square. Another option would be to take metro A to place Bellecour from the train station itself.. It is the second stop (Bellecour) from Perrache.
Part-Dieu Train Station
If you are arriving from the Part-Dieu train station; simply choose between the C9 bus or metro (line B to line A and then Charpennes to Bellecour).
From the Saint-Exupery Airport, you can take the Express tram (Rhônexpress) to Rhone-Vaulx-en-Velin Silk, then take the metro A to Bellecour.
Bellecour stops at the intersecion of of lines A and D
Trolleybus: C5, C9, C10, C12, C20 et C20E
Bus: 14, 15, 15E, 27, 35, 40, 88
By Vélo'v (city bicycle)
Vélo'v has a system of self-service bicycles that can be found throughout the city of Lyon. You rent a Vélo'v from a bicycle terminal and drop it off at another terminal after your journey. Here is a short interview on the topic.
Bicycle Vélo'v Stations
- Bellecour/Saint-Exupéry (side Lintier street)
- Place Antonin Poncet (Side of Marronniers street )
- Bellecour/République (angle of rue de la République / rue de la Barre)
- République/Maupin (enter Edouard Herriot street or rue de la République)
Arriving by car
If you are arriving by car, you have access to several parking lots around the square as well as the underground car park at Place Bellecour.
- Bellecour (access Lintier street)
- Antonin Poncet (access quai Gailleton)
- Célestins (access Gaspard André street)
- République (access Childebert street)
- Fosse aux Ours (access 32 quai Victor Augagneur 3 bis cours Gambetta)