Arriving by train
3 TGV train stations and a network of TER regional trains: something for everyone!
- 2 hours from Paris (a train every 30 minutes)
- 3 hours from Lille
- 5 hours from London (by Eurostar)
- 5.10 hours from Barcelone
- The TGV also serves Chambéry, Annecy and Brussels as well as many other European cities
- The Mediterranean TGV links Lyon to Marseille in 1 hour and 40 minutes (22 round trips daily)
Good Train Plan: iD TGV
iD TGV: Book your train tickets online and receive discounts, to over 30 destinations in France - to and from Lyon.
OUIGO proposes low cost prices from €10 for a one-way ticket and a unique price for the children at €5.
TRAINLINE offers to travel in 24 European coutries by comparing the prices of different tickets and rail operators, and taking into account rail cards of the countries covered by their offer.
A dense network: TER
View all information needed for the regional network of public transport routes. For timetables/schedules: www.multitud.org